January Essentials


Happy February Everyone!

I wanted to share with you my January essentials, beauty products I could not survive without! 


Chanel Hydra Beauty Cream
This product does not only look chic. It smells chic as well. It has a rich, fruity smell, not too strong, and made my early mornings much more doable. It is light, and moisturises very well. Ideal as a moisturiser under make-up.


L'Occitane Almond Hand Cream
Go to L'Occitane store, smell it, you will understand my obsession. It smells so delicious you want to eat it :)

Burt's Bees Lip balm 
Very good lip balm. Made with organic ingredients, it works well and kept my lips moisturised throughout the month. My favourite one is the honey scented - best lip balm I ever had!

The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
As mentioned in my Boots Haul post, this is my favourite concealer. It is truly amazing and covers up dark circles, spots or imperfections <3 

Rimmel Extra 3D Lash Mascara
Great mascara. Your lashes do actually look 3D, thick and long. I am very pale so I need a good mascara to make me look at least OK during winter. 

Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss
This product is sooooo cute. The retro packaging looks very stylish. The lipgloss is not too sticky so when its windy my hair does not end up getting stuck to my lips which happens quite often with other lip glosses -_-. Colour is perfect, candy pinky with a hint of shimmer <3

Michael Kors Watch & Bag
Two items I could not live without. My bag holds all my beauty products, books, essentials, hair brush and is with me at all times. Whenever I go to university, to see some friends, I always carry it around. I don't like being late so my watch is with me at all times. It is very pretty as well :)



Ania's advice:
1. Find a concealer you love and stick to it
2. Carry all your beauty products in your bag - doesn't matter if you feel your arm will fall off. Ok, just carry your essentials :)
3. Go and smell that L'Occitane almond series. Do it now.

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , ,