Hello Divine One
Last Wednesday I attended an Exclusive Aveda/ Marie Claire Event at Aveda Salon in Covent Garden. The event definitely positively surprised me and I had an amazing time, with the AVEDA team. (They are all so gorgeous)
During the event there were many attractions and I enjoyed every single one of them <3 Here is what I did:
Speed-dating the hairdressers:
Everyone could talk to the hairstylist or colour specialists and then move onto the next person when a bell rang - like during speed-dating. I spoke to four experts who gave me great advice which I will definitely use when going for a haircut next time. They were all very friendly and gave me compliments :) No negative comments at all!
If you have long hair like me, this is what you should do:
1. Layer your hair to add it texture and volume
2. Sleep in plats to have a dreamy texture next day
3. Consider a fringe or layer the front of your hairstyle to make it more interesting
4. If you want to have smooth hair, use AVEDA Smooth Range
5. If you have dry hair, apply oils/masks to your hair and go into the sauna so it really nourishes your hair.
6. If you have beautiful blonde hair, DO NOT EVERY DYE IT!
PS my favourite hairstylist were Michael & Zac :)
Hand & Shoulder Massage
It sounds divine, and trust me it was. The professional staff ensured that the massages were relaxing & calming. They used the stress-fix range which smells of fresh lavender, as well as essential oils. It was a marvellous experience, which me and my beautiful friend (picture below) enjoyed with a glass of champagne. *-* Take me back please!
Of course, as a beauty obsessed person I spent a lot of time talking to the girls working at the event about AVEDA products, what they use and what are their favourite products. They all loved loved loved the Damage Remedy, Stress-Fix Lotion and Dry Remedy, and guess what? All of these amazing products were in a goodie bag at the end of the event *-* which was really a cherry on top!
Thank you so much AVEDA & Marie Claire for this event! I really enjoyed it and will definitely come back. Review on AVEDA products will be up soon <3
1. Definitely visit AVEDA salon
2. Do touch everyone's hair and ask what products they use
3. Go on AVEDA haul with your bf *-*
Labels: AVEDA, beauty, beauty event, event, exclusive event, hair, haircare, haircare products, hairstyling, Marie Claire, stress-fix