Vatika Refreshing Lemon Deep Conditioning Hair Mask



Dear Beauty Fans <3

About
This hydrating mask is enriched with Lemon, Tea Tree, Rosemary and natural ingredients. It is aiming to fight dandruff as well as moisturise the hair. Vatika Refreshing Lemon Hair Mask is a powerful hair conditioner formulated to fight the occurrence of dandruff. Size 500g. 

How to use
Wash you hair with shampoo. I always wash my hair twice as one wash is not enough. The first wash is always to remove the first layer of dirt, bacteria etc and the second is for deep cleansing as well as head massage. After you wash off the shampoo, apply the hair mask from roots till ends, put a shower cup on and then wrap your hair in a warm towel, and keep on for 15 minutes. Wash off with water after and enjoy :)

Smell & Texture
The mask smell quite strong of lemon, so if you like citrus smells this is a good choice. I prefer more cosmetic/musky/sweet smells for hair products but I have to admit that after you wash it off, the hair smells quite nice. The mask is easy to distribute on the hair, but it is not too runny, so the consistency is perfect.

Results
Although I don't have problems with dandruff, I have dry hair so that is why I tested this hair mask as it is filled with those precious, natural ingredients and egg protein. After the first wash I immediately saw improvement in the appearance of my hair. They were softer, tangle-free and shiny. Whenever I use masks I apply them generously and leave them on for fifteen minutes to get the best result. I love Vatika as a brand, as their products are natural and effective so forget silicones, parabens and chemicals. Definitely worth trying, and I will invest in the coconut oil from the Vatika range as it will also help in keeping my hair moisturised. 

Ania's advice:
1. Try using natural hair products
2. Apply oils and masks for gorgeous hair
3. External use only :D

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , ,