December Favourites


Hello in 2016!

I am so happy I can wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope 2016 will be as wonderful as 2015. I  know it is two weeks late, but it has been so hectic that I had no time to post anything. The good news is that I am back! As always I have December favourites that I wanted to share with you, please let me know if you tried any of these and what you think about them!

Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser
The Aurelia Cleanser is filled with probiotics and peptide technologies which help to protect the skin, revitalise it and prevent it from ageing. It is also 100% Bioorganic which is one of the reasons I fell for it. It contains Baobab which is rich in Omega 3, 6, and 9, firming Kigali Africana and antioxidant Hibiscus and of course the ingredient which are responsible for the scent so Chamomile, Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Bergamot.

I took this skiing with my friends and every single person wanted to try this, I am not joking, men included. It is such a relaxing treatment after a long day. The best way to use this is to apply it to your face, rub to melt away the makeup, then put a hot cloth on your face and breathe in the divine herbal/minty smell. You can repeat the hot cloth which I always do as it really helps me relax. A December must-have. (This Miracle Cleanser is available from Space NK, £34)

Clinique High Impact Mascara 
I got this sample with the Glamour December Issue and I absolutely love it! It adds volume and length to my lashes, making them look gorgeous. The brush is soft and makes sure you lashes are not only thick and long but also separated. I loved it during December as with all the coats, hats and scarves it still made my eyes stand out. Great mascara! (This mascara is available in Boots, £17.50)


34.4 Honey Balm 
I got this lovely balm from a lovely lady called Elke when I was visiting Slow Living and Food Market at Rosewood Hotel in London. Let me explain the meaning of the name first as you are probably all wondering. 34.4 relates to the ideal temperature that the bees need to thrive in the heart of the bee hive! The honey balm is perfect for healing and soothing the skin, and it is suitable for all skin types. It is natural, containing only 3 ingredients - honey, beeswax and kernel oil, so it is ideal for allergic or sensitive skin. I liked using this balm on my lips and cuticles to nourish them during the cold days in December! (Available from 34.4 website, £5) 

Dove Pure Care Oil Nourishing Treatment

I use hair oils daily, even before or after brushing my hair. It helps with smoothing the frizz and nourishing my hair, and is especially important during the winter and summer months. I really liked this hair oil, as it made my hair silky smooth without weighing them down. It comes in a glass bottle so it feels luxurious and the price is definitely a bargain! Made with African Macadamia it is a great choice for winter. (Available from Boots, £9.99)

Revlon Lipstick (Shade, Rose) 
When it is cold and rainy outside what makes you stand out from the crowd? A good lipstick! In December I discovered the lipstick from Revlon and I can say that I finally found a lipstick which does not dry out my lips and looks great throughout the day. The shade is beautiful and I wore it both during the day and evening as it is so universal. (Available from Boots, £7.99)


The Body Shop Shea Body Butter 
I would not survive winter months without a good, moisturising body butter. During December I have been loving The Body Shop Shea Body Butter. Whenever I go to the store I spend about 10 minutes smelling all the body butters, because there is always something new and I like the traditional ranges too. The Shea Body Butter is one of their classics, and I understand why after using up the whole tub during December. It is thicker than other body butters and super moisturising, so ideal for winter when my skin tends to get especially dry. I cannot say a bad thing about this product, and I am repurchasing it as soon as I go to the store! (Available from The Body Shop, £14)


Ania's advice
1. Remember to moisturise your skin
2. Find your perfect other-half
3. Forget 2! Find your perfect lipstick 

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,