Libbie Club March Box


Hello Stunning
Welcome the March Libbie Club! As always it is filled with marvellous products. This month's box is filled with cosmetics which will nourish and bring back the glow to your skin, and prepare it for spring. For those of you who don't know, Latest In Beauty has launched a Beauty Box for bloggers called the Libbie Club. The bloggers receive special offers especially for their readers, who can buy great quality beauty products for less. The discounted products are available here! Enjoy!




Nude Double Dose of Genius 
I am a fan of Nude which I actually discovered through the Libbie Club. The Double Dose of Genius is a set of 2 products - ProGenius Omega Treatment Milk and Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil. For optimal result I used them together, applying the Omega Treatment Milk first and then following with the Omega Treatment Oil, as together they provide instant hydration and nourishment. 

The Nude products are always filled with amazing ingredients, the ProGenius Omega Treatment Milk is made with 10 naturally- sourced plant oils and superfood extracts, rich in all 5 omegas. The pomegranate extract contains antioxidants, cold- pressed chia and Inca gold oils smooth the skin and the oat seed provides long-term hydration. 

The ProGenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil is also filled with antioxidants such as coleus root, rosemary and thyme extracts which clarify the skin and defend it against daily pollution and stress. The Oil contains bakuchiol, which is a natural alternative to retinol, helping to smooth and refine the skin. Lastly, the cold pressed, virgin rose hip oil nourished the skin with vitamin C. 

I tried both of these products together in the evening and in the morning and honestly I was so surprised by the results. My dry patches disappeared after just two applications, my skin was hydrated and looked healthier. The oil has a delicate, herbal smell and the milk does not have a distinct smell, but both of them are very light. I know that it may seem that the price is high for only 20ml of products, but you only need a few drops of each for an application and for something that actually works, I am willing to pay this amount.

Offer: £20 for the Double Dose of Genius Skincare Set worh £41



Hayloft Instant Moisture Boost 
The Hero Project is a brand new skincare brand which scours the internet, stores and blogs to see what we like in products and what we don't, aiming to create the best possible products and provide the best solution to skincare concerns. 

It is filed with Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B5 which locks in moisture at multiple levels within the skin to restore touchable soft, plump and bright complexion. The consistency of this product is a clear, lightweight gel which absorbs quickly into the skin. It can be used on its own, or together with your moisturiser, as often as needed. It is suitable for all skin types, so if you live in the UK, you probably need it to hydrate your skin!

Offer: 20% off the RRP of £19


Ciate Mistress Red Nail Polish 
I am probably the worst kind of person when it comes to paining my nails as I always end up touching everything before the nail varnish dries completely, so lately I started paining my nails when watching tv shows so that I stay put for at least 40 minutes. 

I must say that I am a fan of Ciate nail polishes as they stay on my nails for 3 days which for me is quite long as sometimes my nails start chipping after 1-2 days. The bristle flat brush is great and makes nail paining easier and more precise, and I looooove the packaging! The colour is a bright red which is ideal both for day and evening as well.  Top Tip: apply base and top coat for a longer wear.

Offer: £30 for your Ciate Mani Must Haves Kit worth £36 + Free Mistress Nail Polish

Ania's advice
1. Keep your skin hydrated 
2. Apply base and top coat for longer wear
3. Check out the great offers!

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: