Fair Squared


Hello Beautiful!
During the London Health Show I discovered a lovely brand called Fair Squared. As you might have realised from the name, the brand sells fair traded cosmetics. The entire range is licensed and certified by The International Organisations governing Fair Trade, ensuring that the producers get a fair price for the products. I love brands which are trying to give something back to the community and are not purely focused on sales, which is why I think that Fair Squared is a great brand. 



Fair Squared Lime Shower Gel 
I have dry skin, so I am always looking for shower gels which will be hydrating. This shower gel is formulated with olive which helps to moisturise and cleanse the skin. It is also an antioxidant which soothes, rejuvenates the skin and slows down the ageing process.

I used this shower gel daily and came out of the shower with smooth and hydrated skin. I loved using it in the morning as the smell of fresh lime was great in waking me up and preparing me for the day. The smell is light and discreet so you can layer your scents on top when you leave the shower. The packaging is very convenient, as it has a pump, meaning that it won't spill everywhere which always tends to happen. I would recommend this shower gel to citrus lovers for sure! (Available here, £8.10)


Green Tea Body Butter 
I am a fan of body butters and I use them like they are water! The Green Tea Body Butter, like the Lime shower gel has a very refreshing smell. It is made with fair-trade Shea Butter from Burkina Faso, fair-trade olive oil from Palestine and fair-trade green tea from India. 

It does feel rich and luxurious, as it has a silky texture which sinks into your skin, leaving it smooth and nourished. I would suggest using it in the morning and evening for optimal effect. It comes in 300ml size so it is quite long lasting and efficient. I will last for at least 2-3 months - great value for money!  (Available from Fair Squared Website, £10.52)


The Fair Squared products come in a variety of smells and uses as you can see in the samples above. The next one that is on my list to try is the Olive Hand Soap!

Ania's advice:
1. Try Fair Squared Products
2. Look for brands with great philosophy
3. Enjoy the sunshine!
x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: