Libbie Club April Box


Hello Beauty Lovers! 
Welcome the April Libbie Box! This month there is something for everyone, a makeup essential, a lovely cleanser and glow drops to keep you looking fresh and glowing throughout the day. For those of you who don't know, Latest In Beauty has launched a Beauty Box for bloggers called the Libbie Club. The bloggers receive special offers especially for their readers, who can buy great quality beauty products for less. The discounted products are available here! Enjoy!


Bee Good Honey and Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser 
For centuries, the honey ingredient has been used as part of beauty routines. It is known for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties and healthcare benefits. This cleanser also contains British Propolis which stops bacteria from spreading and promotes skin renewal. It is suitable for all skin types, and is great at removing makeup and hydrating the skin.

I used it day and night for optimal effect and the cleanser was very creamy and gentle on the skin, removing all the makeup efficiently. The only downside is that the muslin cloth is very small so it doesn't cover the whole face, and I like to leave the hot muslin cloth on my face, and breathe in the aroma of the cleanser. 

Special Offer: BEE GOOD, 2-1 Honey and; Propolis Cream Cleanser - FREE Travel Size


The Hero Project Glow Drops 
Let's give this new product a warm welcome! This dry touch oil is filled with 10 natural essential oils, and vitamin C which helps smooth, nourish and brighten the skin. I used this facial oil everyday in the morning as a makeup base, before applying my concealer and foundation, which made my makeup look fresh throughout the day. 

I am a fan of the packaging, as it is very easy to apply, and measure the amount of drops you want to use. I would suggest using around 4 if you also want to apply it on your neck and decollate but the amount you use is completely up to you! I really enjoyed using it in the evening as it helped my skin recover during the night and I woke up with a glowing complexion the next day! 

Special Offer: THE HERO PROJECT Glow Drops 20% Off 


Eyes Fat Liquid Eyeliner
Let's be honest here, applying eyeliner can be considered as a form of art involving a lot of training, a perfect base and years of practice. I never had the patience to apply eyeliner, but when this came in this month's Libbie Box, I was excited to give it a try. Honestly, I was so amazed by the results after the first use (look below and remember that I am terrible at applying eyeliner), that I started using it on daily basis.

The eyeliner is super easy to apply, thanks to its design, as it feels like a marker pen. It dries immediately, doesn't smudge and stays on the whole day. The cool part about it, is that you can do a thin line or a thicker, 60s style line. This is my favourite product from this month's box, so grab it before its sold out ;).

Special offer: Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner Black - FREE Travel Size Mascara



Ania's advice:
1. Use a dry touch oil daily
2. Experiment with an eyeliner 
3. Send me your Instagram!

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: ,