June Favourites


Hello beauty 
I apologize for the lack of activity. If you follow me on Instagram, you will know I took a trip to Milan, a stunning city! This time I wanted to share with you my favourite products from June as I didn't have time to do that before I left :)


NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or 
This product is perfect for the endless summer days. The oil is not only hydrating but it is also shimmering so whenever you are exposed to sun or light your skin will be glowing. I love to apply it to my collar bones and arms especially when I am wearing a summer dress. The oil can also be used on the hair, but I prefer to use it on my body. It has a lovely, delicate smell which can be combined with perfume or worn alone. A summer must- have! Available from Lookfantastic, £19.


Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 
Face mists come in handy especially during warm summer days. I recently got this Rosewater Balancing Mist from Jurlique and I have been using it throughout June in the mornings, evenings and often during the day to refresh, hydrate and restore my skin. The mist smells DIVINE, and if you are a fan of rose water this mist will definitely please your senses. The mist is filled with antioxidant properties, which have many skincare benefits. If you are looking for a product for your bedside table, this is perfect. Available from Lookfantastic, £24.


The Body Shop Wild Argan Miracle Solid Oil For Body and Hair 
This is a very cool product which I recently discovered. It is a solid argan oil, which has great benefits for skin and hair. In order to apply it, you need to warm it up in your hands so that it becomes more liquid. It smells beautifully and really hydrates the dry skin areas. I would recommend using it on elbows and knees or any dry skin patches. Available from The Body Shop, £8.



Vatika Black Seed Complete Care Shampoo
This shampoo has been recommended to me for everyday hair care. It is quite hydrating but does not weigh your hair down so can be used daily if necessary. Black seed is well known for its beneficial haircare properties such as promoting hair growth, preventing hair loss, thickening the hair and improving overall hair health. This shampoo worked well for me, and after using it I noticed that my hair became smoother and looked better. Available from Tesco, £2.99.



Invisibobble
I am sure you already heard about this hair accessory. These are hair ties that don't pull your hair and keep them in place. Since my hair is thick and long, during summer I usually wear it up. I really like the pink invisibobble but they are also available in other colours. Available from Justbeauty, £3.44. 


NYX Illuminator Magnetique 
This is an amazing Illuminator! When applied on skin it looks like light bronzer/blush with gold sparkles. It is ideal for light summer makeup, and I use it everyday to add a bit of colour to my cheeks. It stays on the skin for the whole day and the product lasts for at least 2-3 months. Add some glow to your skin with NYX illuminator!  

Ania's advice:
1. If you are blonde don't use products for brown hair
2. Even if your friend says it is ok 
3. Do NOT do it! (experienced it)

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,