Libbie Club July Box


The July Libbie Club Box is all about preparing your body for the bikini season and keeping your skin smooth and hydrated during your vacation. During my holiday I reduce the amount of beauty products I use, simply because I want to spend my time doing other things. The products I always use are exfoliator, body lotion, sunscreen, face cream and minimal makeup during evenings. This month's box is literally what I will be taking with me for my holidays in Greece! All of these products are available on my Libbie Club Page here!



Bean Body Coconut Coffee Scrub 
I am always talking about coffee scrubs as they have so many beauty benefits. The Bean Body Coconut Coffee Scrub is made with organic Robusta Coffee Beans, Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Himalayan Pink Rock Salt, Demerara Sugar, Organic Cacao and Vitamin E oil. The coffee beans, the pink salt, sugar and Cacao are great exfoliants which effectively remove dead skin cells. The scrub is quite tough, which is exactly what you need to get rid of the unwanted skin layer. The cold pressed coconut oil combined with Vitamin E are ideal for nourishing the skin after exfoliation, leaving it silky smooth. 

The smell of coffee, cacao and fresh coconut is divine, and perfect for difficult mornings, relaxing weekends or after long days at the beach. The scrub not only exfoliates dead skin cells, but helps to remove cellulite, stretch marks, eczema, psoriasis and varicose veins. I also use it on my face to get rid of any blackheads or breakouts. A holiday must-have product! Available here, £14.95! 


Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion 
Cowshed is one of the coolest English brands which use natural ingredients. The lotion is filled with the hydrating Shea and Cocoa Butters which moisturise the skin. The Lemongrass, Ginger and Rosemary essential oils are awakening and refreshing. 

The body lotion is quite light, and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly, so it is perfect when you are in a rush and need to apply a lotion and go. Lovely for layering scents on top. Available here. £20.



New Cid Cosmetics i-smoulder Smokey Eye Pencil and Shadow
The eyeshadow pencil from New Cid Cosmetics is ideal for traveling as it is compact, doesn't require a separate brush and includes an eyeliner as well. It is a great product for creating a smokey eye effect. The colour I received is silver, which looks stunning, especially when used in the evenings. It is very easy to use and stays on the eye for at least 2 hours. Great makeup gadget, available in Silver, Gold and Amber. Available with 10% off here, £16.65.

Ania's advice:
1. Exfoliate at least once a week 
2. Use body lotion 2 times a day
3. Try using max 3 makeup products

x
Ania


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: ,