Empties #7


Hello Autumn!
Once again I  have a set of empties for you, I know that some of them are repeating from the previous empties but when I was moving I got mixed up so the ones I previously reviewed will not be mentioned here! Have a look at Empties #6! Enjoy! 


Tom Ford Black Orchid 
This perfume can be described in 5 words: warm, spicy, dark, seductive, sweet. It is based on Sandalwood, Amber, Chocolate Vanilla; has spicy fruity notes as well as Orchid as heart notes, and  is topped with Jasmine, Gardenia and Tuber. This perfume is ideal for a person who likes heavy, spicy scents, it is very distinctive so you will either love it or hate it. I love it and use it day and night, however a lot of people prefer to use it in the evenings. Available from Selfridges, £54/30ml. 


Korres Jasmine Body Butter 
This is a very hydrating body butter from Korres. I bought it in duty free on my way back from Prasonisi where I went kitesurfing. As you can probably imagine after 1 week in the sun, wind and on the beach, my skin was extremely dry. This body butter is very hydrating and after just a few applications my skin was nourished and quickly recovered. The secret is in the ingredients, filled with Shea butter, avocado, almond and sunflower, the body butter has softening and reconstructing properties + it smells gorgeous! Available from Feelunique, £12.50.


Roques Oneil Therapie Aura Spray 
If you are looking for a face mist or setting spray, you could try the Restore Aura Spray from Roques Oneil. I go through face mists quite quickly and actually this is the second bottle I used up. You can carry it with you in your handbag, have it in your beauty cabinet or use it when travelling. It is a perfect product to take on the plane and it is exactly 100 ml. The product smells of different herbs  and flowers such as Rose, Spearmint, Rosemary, White Sage and Lemon. Available from Roques Oneil, £28.

Bioderma Micellar Water 
Great for removing makeup, dirty and as part of an evening routine. Every girl should have micellar water in her beauty closet. Enough said. Available from Feelunique, £10.50. 


Toni and Guy Dry Shampoo 
This is my favourite dry shampoo, so you probably saw it in my previous empties. Dry shampoo is perfect for those days when you don't have the time to wash your hair or simply don't feel like it. I like the one from Toni and Guy as it doesn't make the hair feel stiff after using like other products. It is long lasting, and gives you another day of clean hair. A must-have! Available from Boots, £7.49.


The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Miracle Solid Oil For Body and Hair
A solid Argan oil is all you need if you often suffer from dry skin. It is a solid oil which comes in a 50g metal tin. The oil needs to be warmed up in hands prior to applying. It is very hydrating and can be used on dry knees, elbows or any dry patches. You can also use it as hydrating treatment prior to washing your hair. Great for the autumn and winter months! Available from The Body Shop, £8.


Lancome Hypnose 
This is the most expensive mascara I owned, I usually just buy drugstore mascaras as they are very effective and much cheaper. The mascara from Lancome is worth the price however as it made my lashes extremely long and thick. With the high end makeup also comes the beautiful packaging  as you can see above. If you are looking for a more luxurious mascara, I would recommend trying this one! (Available from Boots, £23.50)

Collection Long Lasting Concealer Shade Fair
As always the Collection Concealer is present in my empties. If there is one products that I use like its water, then its definitely this concealer. I never leave my house without touching-up my imperfections and this concealer does it so well. It provides great coverage, and can be used for lighter or heavier makeup. The price makes this products 10/10! Available in Boots, £4.19. 

Ania's advice:
1. Try a new perfume! 
2. Find your perfect halloween costumer
3. Light up the candles

x
Ania 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,