Libbie Club November Box


Hello Beauties 
Welcome the November Libbie Club! It is filled with the perfect gift ideas ranging from skincare, bodycare and makeup. You can get all these products for a special price from My Libbie Club Website here. Enjoy!



Isla Apothecary Lemongrass and Rosemary Renew Foot Scrub
As you know, bodycare and beauty body treatments are one of my favourite beauty activities. For bodycare I find that rosemary and lemongrass scent is ideal, it awakens the senses and helps to relax especially after a long day at work. I often wear heels so I was really needing this foot treatment filled with softening and nourishing sweet almond oil, soothing rosemary oil as well as antibacterial and cleansing lemongrass. A winter must - have and a perfect Christmas Gift! 

Oh and I forgot to mention, the smell is really really DIVINE!

Special Offer:20% off, Save £4.20



The English Soap Company Festive Soy Candle and Soap Duo - Merry Christmas
This time of the year is ideal for lighting up candles and feeling cozy at home. The Merry Christmas Pure Soy Candle is hand poured and made in the English Countryside. The scent can be described as a mix of festive notes such as winter flowers and Christmas Greenery. The candle is beautifully packaged in a red thick paper box, and comes in glass. The burning time is 35h. 

The bath soap has the matching scent to the candle. It is also wrapped in the lovely festive paper which makes those two a perfect gift. The soap is hydrating as it contains the rich Shea butter, mixed with the essential oils. Lovely, nourishing soap, leaving your skin smooth and smelling festive!

Special Offer: Only £15


LOLA Makeup Exclusive Libbie Club Satin Eyeshadow Pair
I got the 017 Satin Eyeshadow in this month's box. Lately I am obsessed with gold, satin and shimmery shadows as they just add a lot of 'glamour' to my make-up. The shades from Lola are easy to apply, and can be applied with a brush or applicator. I am a fan of brushes which is why I always apply the shadows with brushes as they are easier to blend in, especially if you use a variety of shades together. 

This eyeshadow can be used wet or dry. Wet your brush or applicator before applying for a more intense effect. It can be used for daily as well as for evening events. I love it!
Special Offer: 15% off, Save £3

Ania's advice:
1. Remember to take care of your feet 
2. Light up your candles
3. Start Xmas Shopping!

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , ,