Nouveau Lashes Serum and Strip Lashes Review



Hello Stunning!
I don't know whether you have seen the forecasts but apparently this will be one of the coldest winters in the UK! I am already freezing, so I am dreading the upcoming months.... At least we get an excuse to wrap up in a warm blanket, make ourselves a nice cup of chai latte and spend an evening with a new season of our favourite series. We must remember that Xmas and NY are very close so spend this time wisely and learn how to apply Strip Lashes but also give your lashes and brows some loving with the amazing Conditioning Serum from Nouveau Lashes.


Lash and Brow Conditioning Serum 
I never tried a conditioning serum before, so I was very excited to try this. I decided to stop plucking and shaping my eyebrows and 'rock' the natural look. This serum is filled with multivitamins which condition and promote growth of the lashes and brows. First immediate benefit that I noticed was that it helped in styling the eyebrows and held them in place throughout the day. Second benefit was that the antioxidants protect it from the environmental pollutants and lastly it works as a perfect primer under mascara. 

I applied it to clean lashes and brows twice a day, and I started seeing the results after 5 days. The brows look healthier and the eyelashes felt thicker too. I will definitely continue using it daily, especially that I use mascara everyday and often apply the strip lashes so I want to keep my lashes in the perfect conditions!


Strip Lashes 
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw that I have been trying out some gorgeous lashes from Nouveau Lashes. I must admit at the beginning it was quite challenging to apply them but once you get to hang of it, it is super easy. The lashes look stunning and are perfect for dinner, night out or drinks. I actually got a lot of compliments when I wore the Glamour Style 3 Lashes during halloween.

Once you apply them they stay on the whole night, and you don't need to retouch them at all. The adhesive is very good quality and even though I took it in my handbag, I didn't feel the need to use it. Overall, I think the eyelashes are great quality, can be reused and are durable. I would definitely invest in Nouveau Lashes.

How to use:
1. Apply your makeup
2. Check the fit of the strip lash, you can trim if necessary 
3. Apply the adhesive on the vein of the lash 
4. Wait 30 seconds 
5. Apply along the lash line, make sure it is as close as possible to your natural eyelashes
6.  Apply from the inner corner of the eye to the outside
7. Hold until dry


Ania's advice:
1. Give your brows some love
2. Remember the Conditioning Serum 
3. Try Strip Lashes!

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: