January Libbie Club Box



Hi Stunning!

First of all I want to wish you Happy New Year, and welcome you in 2017.  I hope you all had a wonderful break and are back and ready for a year full of challenges! Libbie Club surprised me this month, and I must say, since I love organic products, this was probably one of the best boxes I received so far! Read my reviews to find out my thought on each one of them! All products are available on my Libbie Club page under this link


Laila Chamomile and Lavender Clay Mask
There is nothing better than a good clay mask to purify and cleanse your complexion. This mask is made with Fuller's earth, kaolin clay and Moroccan ghassoul clay which are known as the best clays for healing skin conditions. As its name says, it is made with organic chamomile and lavender flowers absorbing oils, drawing out impurities and clarifying the skin. 

First of all, I loved the packaging of this mask, as it is a glass jar which is very convenient to use. The wooden spoon helps to measure the exact amount of the product and water. What I liked about this mask is that it is powder, so no product is wasted and it lasts for a very long time. The instructions say to mix 1 tablespoon of the mask with 4 tablespoons of water, but I prefer the mask to be thicker so I would use 2 tablespoons of the mask and 4 tablespoons of water. The mask should be left on for 15-20 minutes, to draw out impurities and cleanse the skin, and after this time your skin feels great! It closed my pores and really purified my skin. For best results use 1-2 times a week. Definitely worth trying out.

Special Offer: 10% off, £14.40 instead of £17.35


MOA Daily Cleansing Ritual 
I was so reluctant to start using this product as the packaging is so stunning! I love how it comes in this cute tube which makes it easy and convenient for travel! The cleansing ritual consists of a pot of Green Balm and a Bamboo Face Cloth. 

The Green Balm is scentless, so if you like aromatherapy you can always add a drop of essential oil to the bamboo cloth. The balm is a multipurpose balm, I loved using it for make-up removal, as it melted down all the makeup, in addition to hydrating my skin. The balm is ideal for oily, acne as well as dry and sensitive skin. It can also be used on dry skin areas, too soothe itchy skin, after shaving and on any bites. 

The cloth is made of antibacterial bamboo fibre, and in addition to that it is extremely soft so it feels amazing at the end of the day. I can honestly recommend this balm as it is incredibly useful, especially for travel as it has multiple uses and it is 100% natural.

Special Offer: 10% off, £15.75 instead of £17.50


Lin and Lo Instant Love Mascara 
This is a thickening mascara, which adds volume to the lashes making them look fuller and more glamorous. I found that it was pretty good, it didn't clump the lashes, and didn't crumble.

It is waterproof, so I would recommend it for summer months and for trainings, as it will stay on, no matter what is happening. I tested it out in the gym, and I was very satisfied with the results as it stayed on throughout my training and my sauna visit. Lovely product!



Special Offer: 20% off, £16.80 instead of £21

Ania's advice:
1. Cleanse
2. Find time for a clay mask
3. Start a new sport!

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: ,